Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Alive... ALIVE!!!


That's right, everyone. The Harwich Junior Theatre blog is once again alive and kicking, thanks to a few long-overdue jolts of lightning and strategically placed electrodes. (Youch!) Get ready for a revisiting of the shows we've loved and neglected to blog about, from last year's "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" to the present, along with photos, videos, cast and crew interviews, news, board meeting inside scoops, volunteer praise, parent input, comments, questions, answers, a suggestion box, and anything and everything else HJT.

And if you happen to notice me slacking off again, please. Please. Not the electrodes again. Those things smart. Just call me out on it and rough me up a little, and I'll be right back on track. I swear.

Let's start things off with a preview of "Buddy--- The Buddy Holly Story," directed by the lovely Mary Arnault. It opens this Friday, and I will be there with Ava and Amy Tag, who will be reviewing for The Cape Cod Chronicle.

I remain your humble blogslave,
Jen Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment